– For longer storage period, use transport/storage mode, to ensure better battery management and longer life span.
– Despite the fact that Seabob can remain in transport mode for a few months, check the batteries health & status once per month will prevent mistakes and battery failure.
– Store your Seabob in dry area, away from flammable objects and surfaces.
– You don’t need to fully charge your Seabob every month. When Seabob is turned on with the charger to check the battery health, transport mode is simply reactivated by taping the green button once. Your Seabob will re-enter storage mode within a few minutes at most.
– It is recommended to get your Seabob winterized before storage to prevent internal parts deterioration and failures.
– After long term storage, charge Seabob for 24h before usage. 24h charge will balance the battery cells that were mismatched.
*Find “Seabob Maintenance Log” in documents section to help you keep track your charging and maintenance regime.